Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

shawl for 100 yen?

The selendang/shawl ala yuna attack strikes again, I remember wearing this during my Unimas years, but after someone is not very keen of me wearing this, i put it to a halt. Now it conquers the season again, thus, I'd like to reconsider and give it a try for me myself have lost confidence in wearing one, but the beautiful, unique and attractive designs nowadays as well as the nice quality material makes me surrender =)

Actually I'm promoting shawl sale by Purple Lady, my best friend.

Now, there's a new shop called 100 Yen in BDC where u can get Japanese goods. Everything costs Rm 4.90...
Stumbled into this, dalam hati "sure adik tunang suka"

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

keroro

11 chemistry(s):

akmabolhan said...

eyeshadow-less!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

thanks for noticing, actually naked face + lipice.
say hello to my eye-luggage.haha

Admin said...

haha
memang suka.
rasanya ada satu kdai 100yen di ipoh
nk tgk la nnt

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

yalah.. sy baruk nak madah juak.. naked face~ but still, kulit u sungguh mulus. hee..

thanks for the promotion. =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

amat: naa..comel kan
eppa: not that mulus like urs huhu

Nadhirah said...

GiLa canteknya shawL.
GiLa jeLitanya pemakai shawL tu.
Lebih jeLita daripada biasa.

keroro kiut!

abu ubaidah said...

aida:not mulus like mine
hehe,still cantik,,love u too much(ikan stim punya ayat)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

akak: wooo, nasib baik tak gila..huhu, comel kan keroro tu

b: i love u more, tak boleh tiru2 ayat org ler

Admin said...

woit
asal tiba2 ikanstim ikanstim ni

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

sorry aa ikan stim, MDabu mmg begitu.ehe

benazirjb said...

haha

hanya itu yang mampu diperkatakan

Related Posts with Thumbnails