Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mulanya di sini

Finally! I went for my first dentist appointment pertaining my braces application. It was a goosebump for me at the beginning and I freaked out towards the end, why? Let the pictures justify accordingly.

Arrived at 2pm sharp

Still mak teman walaupun dah besar ;p

Filling up the details

This is my othodontist, Dr. Alex, he consulted the pre-requisites


Scanning and observation

Fixing the mould


Then he explained from A to Z

VAIN! caught in the act!!

The condition of my denture is classified as 'crowded' and the term is 'crossbite'. The dental plan laid out for me will be : removal of 3 teeth (2 above and 1 bottom), then will the braces attached. Mine will take as long as 1.5 years. Honestly, I freaked out cuz after the dentist explained, it seemed to invlove a lot of work..Hmmm...I hope I am strong and stable enough to endure all this for 2 years and live with the result FOREVER!!

I have been thinking about applying braces since forever, become more serious 3 years ago and alhamdulillah, if things go well (ameeen) I will have it as early as December...

And I owe all to my fiance, from financial to moral support. He did what he supposed to do, making my dream come true! Thanks baby, ILY soo much!

My cousin Asmah had dinner later in the evening and I did the make up for her..hehhee
We went to Pasar Malam instead.


Lovely Dorothy's shoes but in Pink! hehe


Oh ya, I have watched Pisau Cukur, review about it later~

19 chemistry(s):

Khairieah said...

i frankly think that ur teeth are ur 'pemanis' but u can do watever u want with ur features so.. im gonna miss ur teeth! hehe

*tp betul, ur teeth made u who u r!

Nadhirah said...

i wanna know da price & method of paying?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

khaireiah: u r not the 1st and only to say that... But i think its about time for me to let go! hhuhuhu, i am really determined!

akak: 5k, 1st byr 1k, then 200 every appointment...

Khairieah said...

hehe.. its the truth! but u know u can always do anything to be better kan.. :) i wish i can have braces too. my gigi bawah berlapis.huhu

akmabolhan said...

jelesnya saya!!! i've been dreaming about having braces since forever! kejelesan melanda!

akmabolhan said...

area ney dr. alex ya?

Ani Inherown said...

kmk ariya cabut 2 igek gigi and miraculously gigi ya pandey bergerak dood, sekda agik dah space nok kenak cabut ariya lepas makey... heheh good luck with yours ! its time to befriended with marsh potatoes and porridge :D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

K: ya, swing yg menjadi pujaan ramai terpaksa dikorbankan..huhu

ima: nya locum di shim and wey, dekat jak rumah saya, kat JJ

wani: hope everything goes well!

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

waaaa... adood! sy jeless... mok juak.. bila lah sy boleyh molah ooo.. mok juak mok juak!

Nadhirah said...

owh. yg uganu punya RM1k muLa2 then 100 every appoinment. mcm nak buat jugak tapi takutLa... takut cabut gigi!!!!! 5 batang!!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hehe, jumla akak, bergigi lurussss.he

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

eppa: try tyk sinun gak, easy to make follow ups.

La Perm said...

hey, I think I saw u at the spring today, dekat ta kiong, pakai baju purple kan? you are soo pretty !! nak tegur tp malu

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

Laperm: ooo yeke, yes i did go to the spring td. tegur je,, i dun bite!

Ernie Khairina said...

dulu i ada taring, masa form 2 dah kena cabut..huhu rindu pula taring tu..
ok good luck!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ernie: ooo pernah bertaring ek. samalah kita! he

Liyana Lee said...

heyy!! cpt nya u update ur blog..(no m not complaining ;P)
btw, nice pics!
hmm, cam sik pernah jak dgr dr alex. but pricing seems to be ok.. how come u ony get ur braces this dec? byk tempahan ka?
by the end of that 1 year of wearing braces (and monthly tightening), the dentist's chair feels like home (ok, mebe jz a sofa) to u edy..kekeke..
good luck and do share the experience yah coz i daaaamn miss my braces~~

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

liyana, dr alex is the longest serving ortho in swak. i was recommended by GH . but i do with him prvate lah,

because i have 3 teeth to b xtracted kena tunggu heal, then can apply braces.he

Anonymous said...

aida, u selalu beli skirt kat mana eh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails