Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Lovely Bones

"My name is Susie Salmon, yes, like the fish. I was murdered on December 14, 1973"




The Lovely Bones is taken after a novel by Alice Sebold's 2002 novel. This movie is about Susie, a victim of a serial killer, who narrates her story from her 'place' between haven & earth. And we can witness how she struggles to choose between vengeance for her killer and desire for her family to heal. 

I strongly recommend this movie, it itches.

9 chemistry(s):

Khairieah said...

dah tngok n dah baca, its a lil bit different from the book though.. huhu.. but very highly recommended!!! =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

yaa, different dr buku! i have read it too.. tp still best. :)

Anonymous said...

kena tgk the blind side..best gila!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ya, mmg nampak menarik!

Khairieah said...

cantik header baru =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

glad u said dat khairieah! :)

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Crita tok nang bes. Highly recommended!.. XD

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

kck header awk! hehe

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hahaaaa, polah la pa, awak purple version, sure nice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails