Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Award




Got this from Fieraz, CM & Reena, thanks for the thought! :) (to fieraz, sorry for the delay)

Ok, here's the deal, once you have accepted the award, the rules are:
1. Link and thank the person (s) who awarded you. (CHECKED)
2. State 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this to 15 bloggers

 Ok, this is really random. Can I just paste 7 of my previous entries here? hehe ok not funny, not funny..

Trivia No 1: I LOVE PINK. (like duh?? hahhaha) This is the only thing I stay loyal for the past 25 years. :)




Besides this Blog's name to justify this fact, I got this from a friend. So I rest my case. :)

Trivia No 2: My 1st crush is Edward Furlong


But this is how he looks like now

:|


Trivia No 3: I love the letter A and the number 4.


Trivia No 4: Currently I have a crush on Mr. Schu in Glee, not to mention how much I am addicted to that series. I love Giuliana & Bill too! I think they are not pretentious! I loike..








HAHA, you can make your own here

Trivia No 5: I have met both Dr. Faiz and Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar.


Trivia No 6: Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. So, I prefer to go with the flow, therefore, I don't plan, planning means hope is placed somehow.


Trivia No 7: Tak pandai makan telur penyu.


Here, catch the batons!
Sabrina.Purple Lady. Hayatul Akma. Hayatul Azuwa. Nadhirah.Benazir. Ernie Khairina. Nurul Khairunie. Khairieiah.Om.Firda.Fieza.Kim Kardashian. hahaha 

13 chemistry(s):

Mag said...

yes.memang jelas u memang suka pink..haha..sapa tak tahu adalah bute kaler kut=p

Ernie Khairina said...

truly creative entry!
thanks for the thought =) hmm camana nak buat yg best2 ni..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

fab farah: hehe

ernie: cant wait for urs! hehe

benazirjb said...

thanks! huhu telur penyu nda sedap

FatCat said...

eh dood. sine ko molah braces? rah tabuan ka? aku plan nak molah kelak kali haha.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ben: yaa, yucks.hehe

om: aok, dekat rumah ku sia, shim & wei..my orthodontist is dr alex

nurul khairunie said...

thanks!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

no sweat khairunie!

Ani Inherown said...

ep 14 dah released. check it out!
btw, sgt suka gambar glee ktk ya... :) nice

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

wani, kmk tag ktk juak for this.heeh thanks!

Liyana Lee said...

OMG i was in love with the terminator boy actor ya dolok..p haizzz...wat happened to him la.
telur penyu sedap:) lamak sik makan:P

Arif Dzulkifli said...

like this GLEE site! thanks!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

liyana: ehehe edward furlong had the most beautiful features for me.ehe, kmk nang sikpat masok telor penyuk.hehe

yorke: hee no prob!

Related Posts with Thumbnails