Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Old Town, take your time... Lagu Tema: What You Waiting For by Mizz Nina




If other travelers hunt down every Starbucks in each country they visit around the world, some would purchase Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts from different branch across the globe. But I am a little more toned down, I just go local by tracking all the Old Towns. Eleh, baru Borneo pun.hahaha... There's a new one opened in Karamunsing occupying two blocks, creating more choices of place to hang out in KK..



my 1st night in KK nih!





Seni2.



Double meaning nih


Breakfast


Wifi-ing



Reminiscing our gud ol daes

The girl who has the siren smile.

I love this place because of the fact that I can still enjoy the smooth wifi connection, cozy ambience and good local food without having to pay more than RM10 for a cup of coffee drink. :) Plus it invokes the step back in time during the gud old daes.. :(

2 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

lamak nya sy dh sik ke old town...

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

kat kch dah bukak! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails