Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

CULPRIT Lagu Tema: Have you Ever by Brandy

The small battery in my CPU has expired. And this has made my internet settings haywire. Could anyone explain to me why? My FB is suddenly unavailable, my blog is inaccessible and my YM setting is in disorder. Is everything with DATES and TIME affected? Please advise. Thank u. 

*I almost fainted when my blog cannot be accessed last night. I thought I 've been flagged OR else there must be a good technical justification, when it finally recovered, all the comments had disappeared, but now they have been restored. My point is SAYA SANGAT MENYAYANGI BLOG SAYA. It's a 2 years of work ok!!* 

0 chemistry(s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails