Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Going Bohemian; Lagu tema: With You by Chris Brown

We just realized we have not hung out together for quite a while, since she is gonna leave for KL this week, so we planned (o my gat, I plan!!) for a girls' day out. Movie, shopping and food, what more can make women happier? 
I just discovered a shop selling bohemian skirts. Haven! I have always loved skirt!
Buttercup & Blossom, we miss you Bubbles!

*****

Well, another thing to look forward, can't wait!




P/S: I appreciate that some of my acquaintances inspired by my things/dressing, but to look exactly like me, it is too much, too pronounced, when I believe, that you can do sooo2 much better.Alright? :)
seperti beli kasut yang sama exactly sama!! and I am not talking about crocs  


9 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

azza ya kah??? wahh, nice! kck alu aza beselendang gya.

sapa dood? sapa? poret.

Ernie Khairina said...

sepa juga tu?

aida aida, bila turun KL? buzz me so I can belanja the cendol, also model for my next collection =D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

PL: aok, sy sik abis2 muji tudung aza, ngam alu cun alu owh?

ernie: sooooon2.. asek ke KK je kan.hhih, makan cendol kat melaka joms?

Shiba Hisham said...

melaka ada cendol best ke? soon going to be org melaka. huuuu

Khairieah said...

melaka ada cendol nyonya! hehe.

i have always loved skirt too, tapi sy ketot n berisi.. dunno how to rock it!!
help!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

shiba: really, yup ada cendol sedapp

K: mana ada, everyone looks fine in skirts, apatah lg K :)

Khairieah said...

hihi..x yakin ba kak aida..
kdng2 beli tp x pakai,
kawan2 pulak yg pinjam
huhu..

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

but i ve seen u in skirts, and u look oh-so-fine K!

Shiba Hisham said...

bestnya apat ke KK...... rindu seafood KK... hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails