Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nur Kasih The Movie Review; Lagu Tema: Lagu Kita by Aizat


I have been an avid follower of Nur Kasih series, so, when the movie version is released, it is a must see movie! Emak, saya dan sepupu tengok premiere ok! hehe

Pertama sekali sya tak nak mengharap lebih2 for this movie sebab movie Malaysia ni must have one strong  factor to make the movie stand out. Contohnya kereta ke, CGI yang tak berapa nk CGI ke, jarang la 100% depends on the plot per se. 

But I was wrong. Nur Kasih nails it big time. Sangat best. Filem melayu paling best so far. I weeped 2/3 of the movie. Paling last local movie yang can make me cry is Sepi. (pun arahan Khabir Bahtiar) Skrip best and make sense, and I can totally relate. I bet the scriptwriter memang pernah melalui some of the events.

For those who are in love, engaged, married, you will be affected. Bestnya tengok Nur Amina & Adam, and Aidil & Aliyaa. The characters blend very2 well like they are born for their character. I was like, "Napa diorang ni pandai sangat berlakon??" And the fact that Tiz & Remy memang ada kimia. They did it very-very well. Yang penting, skrip and expression dalam movie ni logik. Part yang debu masuk mata time Adam sakit.. ohouhouu sedihhnyaa..Kalau la my husband sakit mcm tu, saya sanggup bersandak tempat.

As for the cinematography, cantik, but I am not that amazed la, tapi cantik for Malaysians movie. This movie is a proof that a movie can be great just with the storyline and script. 

Apa lagi aa... oh ya! Nur Kasih sarat dengan pengajaran... Banyak yang menusuk kalbu, memberi kesan, membuatkan kita rasa terpukul, tertampar, tercubit, tersepak.. hehe.. OST pun best sangat. Saya ni taknak bagi spoiler, tu la review shallow jer. Hee.

I love the ending. Ending yang semua kita tak expect, 40 years later...what would happen to them? So, go and watch it for yourself, you'll not be disappointed. This movie gets full stars from me! :)

P/S:
Umi Nadzira takde dalam movie ni..Kalau dia ada lagi best kot. he
Ayu Raudhah watak sikit je. Cantiknya dia..
Remy, Fizz and Tiz memang layak dapat anugerah pelakon terbaik.
Cameo Jehan Miskin terbaik.
Mukhsin tak sesuai jadi orang jahat.
Masa scene lagu theme Nur Kasih tu masuk, goosebump kejap, mantap gabungan Tiz & Yassin

Boleh lah tengok Trailer Nur Kasih [sini]


3 chemistry(s):

Unknown said...

AIDA! Nur Kasih the best kan? I watched it twice! And yeah, nangis throughout the movie. Script & storyline best yg pntg...thanks mucho to Khabir Bhatia for such great film.

ika said...

Teman ku tgk nnti my darling!!!! ngeh2...

ika said...

Teman ku tgk nnti my darling!!! ngeh2...

Related Posts with Thumbnails