Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Baby to call my own :)

Looking for new blog to stalk? click [here],it's my sister's!

My mood fluctuates between intense excitement and severe depression everytime. I just got back from KK, and I can't imagine, with expanding belly and hormon craze how am I to survive the frequent flyings? I am no younger anymore. Like yesterday, my flight was delayed to 11pm and i only reach KL at 130am and home at 3am! I am really wishing and hoping that government of Malaysia will have mercy on me on this matter. #NajibRazak.

During my stay in KK, I got the chance to meet my sweet pea-through sonogram. :) I am three months pregnant already and going ahead to my 2nd trimester. My sweet pea has become more prominent and I begin to feel more connected and I love him/her each day. Although the excitement is not as much and you are not in the limelight, but dear baby, you will always have mommy, together in my body we take care of each other. My heart moved when I saw you twirl and turn, kicking and boxing like nobody's business, it's like a strength for mommy to keep moving on. You seemed to be so happy so I must be happy too :)

Mommy just received a happy news but it has yet to be confirmed, I hope it's your rezeki baby. I love you so much and worry not, your presence in this world will be the most grandeur at least in my eyes. xxxoo~


Looking for new blog to stalk? click [here],it's my sister's!

8 chemistry(s):

TiNie said...

congratulation aida............bila your due date? Mine is march 2012..take care of yourself and of course to your sweet pea..

Gadish Lollipop said...

Congratulation beautiful sister ^_^ Happy for you :)

biskut chipmore said...

beutiful mummy.. tahniah kak aida.. xsabar nak tgk baby

abu ubaidah said...

;*

~Ummi Syaakirah ~ said...

good news? aida dah dpt pindah kk:)? jelesnya.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

:)
B: :* <3
Jihan: hohoho belum lg, harap2nya begitula...ameeeen ya robb!

Anonymous said...

really really really love ur blog..cant help help myself to stalk ur blog everyday

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

tq mia! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails